Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Drug Withdrawal And MCS Attack

I feel like I am being electrocuted...shocks are going through my right hand and it is burning..I have been getting carpal tunnel in it so i got a new mouse pad....it might be benzo withdrawal CNS shock or the chemical poisoning yesterday(diesel)...I don't know but all I do know is I do not know how many more attacks I can take..my body is getting weaker and thinner and I can barely think....I'm scared and trembling...my blood sugar keeps dropping...I'm not sure I want to live this way....please let this stop.
My horoscope said...
Hear that? It's the sound that shakes the skies just seconds before they're illuminated by a bright light. That's what's going on inside you -- and if you deny it, you'll only be postponing the inevitable. Why bother? Take cover, and prepare for the next rumble.
I'm losing hope and spirit....
I just feel like sleeping forever and ever...I don't want to wake up to another vicious inflammatory attack....please whoever is watching over me...could you step up to the plate before I drop dead....??? I'll be waiting eating garlic..my tummy is burning.
Knowbody Special

No comments: