Friday, June 8, 2007

Teeny Me To Bed You See

Too much mowing in da heat with buggers biting me. I will let the sofa's comfort be.
In the last few weeks I've blown up ya see...I have to sleep with ice all over me.
The auntiehistamine is helping but it's making me sleepy...if I think about love anymore I will just get all weepy....I'm reading a lot about what I do wrong...I've had enough lectures all week long...I know all my buddies just want me well....I feel like I've been living in a living hell...but hey, hey it's okay...I'll save my love for another day....Everyone I meet had their reasons......to stay or go for another season....I must learn how not to fall apart....or try to change men who hide their heart ....or make my decisions with my emotions....or high as kites on some sweet potions...though I may seem mean when I just put up a fight....I have to think about me, I don't wanna bite!...we all have different values and things that drives us bats...I'm too exhausted to give....cept to the dog and the cats .....I'll be here in the gardens making friends with the sun...it's the life that i love, a gentle kind o fun.
Peace and Healing
I Do Love You!
Sunamizen-je






No comments: