Saturday, June 23, 2007

Every Bloop I Make....

Every time my body BLOOPS and fills up with fluid..it is just nature spring cleaning and hitting the RESET button. Each time I bloop now, my muscles are clear after. Before they were hard w/fluid from toxic overload..now they are becoming soft again. I have been taught a salt water flush--2qts warm water separately w/1tsp sea salt in each. Be near a bathroom...poopalot...keep pooping....good girl!!
POOP out the BAD....CONSUME the good....SWEAT out the bad in the sauna...HYDRATE with Poland Spring water all through the day up to 10cups. LAUGH...CRY....Get rid of the ANGER...worry, sadness, grief, guilt, depression, anxiety...useless emotions.....
DUMP a healthy load into the body bank that is you..a load of good, fresh organic vegetables and brown rice and fishies. I know, I know....you THINK you need sweets and crap food to make you feel better....SUGAR is white death.....TOO MANY CARBS make you bloated and fat...sluggish..
Get on the health train....it might be more painful to rebuild the body naturally but as i suffer I see it is the only way back.....the only way out is through and I did go through 2 weeks ago off that devil drug klonopin and it has been awful at times but I noticed more awful after a wrong food or supplement or toxic exposure so knowing that all medication is made of PETROCHEMICALS..would you eat that??? I hope not...I learned MY lesson...
Woodya? Couldya? Can the hatred, anguish, pain of the past---it does no good to languish in old memories...it just hurts ya....look ahead at that mountain...and get climbing! Vud-je?
Peace And Healing
Hari Snotra

No comments: