Friday, June 15, 2007

When The Student Is Ready The Teacher Appears

After having another reaction from something the chiropractor gave me to "strengthen my liver" I threw up my hands, swallowed my pride and called an older woman, 80, Sallie Bones in Bethel, VT who I had known when I first got MCS and was going through hell. We both were and eventually got in a snit together and parted about 3 years ago. She was a bible thumper and always trying to convert me. She was trying to teach me about MCS and I was suffering so badly I could not comprehend a lot of it. I was reacting non-stop at that time. Somehow I had gotten a bit better...but after a divorce, a few trips out west...I became what is known as "A Universal Reactor." Problem was I STILL didn't know it. It has taken me over three years to understand what is happening to me. I had heard it from her and read about it. Now I had it. How to survive with it and learn how to find SAFE food and products? On a very low budget. I think the massive amount of dental work and antibiotics brought this on and the stress of living here and trying to maintain it in all my allergens--mold and traffic fumes. So here I sit waiting to call her back and catch up and try to be more compassionate and listen more when she talks. MSC people often have "diarrhea of the mouth" because they are alone alot and when they get a chance to talk to someone they can go on and on. We both do but this time I will let her talk more. I have so many questions but maybe "an answer a day" is enough. Maybe with her guidance we can help each other along this path that we have both been shoved onto unwillingly. Anyway she is my lifeline right now.
I pray to buddha to let me sleep and wake up clear so that I can relax. She lives up north and when I am strong enough I will go visit her at Depot Park. I used to all the time.
Time to rest..I drove to get water and I am exhausted. I don't like this reality..I hope I can create a better one.
I had to cancell my dental visit yet again as I have to have a blood tests for $245 called a Bio Compatibility test to find dental materials I can safely tolerate. Had I known about this I may not have gotten so sick as I had tons of dental work and got sicker each time 2 yrs ago. Go figure. Turns out all the dental materials contain phosphate..the life threatening allergy. God...thank you for telling me to cancell for tuesday.
Back on Ice.
Sunamizen

No comments: