Friday, June 8, 2007

Somewhere In The Middle.........

One of my favorite works of art....
These three words are sooo close together that they almost overlap...
The trick is separating the wheat from the chaff....a virgo analytical trait.
Human detective of sorts..
Just love truth....
It's knot always easy to find......
Two sides to a story...both believing theirs to be true..for them.
I was applauded for my honesty in my peronal ad last time I wrote one..
I had included a full description of my disability after my last relationship failed because of it....
I don't want to FOOL anyone...or deceive them into thinking my life is a "Chairful Of Bowlies"
I'd rather be alone then have to explain my disability over and over again and then be made to feel badly because I have it....or that i deserve less because of the complicity of it...
Hate...Love...Peace
They all exist at the same time....
Finding The Balance


No comments: