Saturday, June 16, 2007

Today Becomes The Knight...

Today was gewt. Got some thaings done...SLOWLY..i might add...book I'm reading is vastly excellent the Peaceful Warrior..After I am done I will READ IT AGAIN....for if I have fogotten or missed a lesson I want to relearn it...my brain is mush....eyes all dry and squinty...kunta kinte...
getting mah cocoon red-eye...took my DOSE cut 10% insted of 5% as the muscle burning is KNOT fun(allergy to it)..but better than WD. I am yust a hi-strung gurl that needs a bit o sumptin'...maybe some day i wont need a thing...i don't really want anything other than to feel good....again.

Sew had a visit from my friend Jeff..i agave him a bag o allergy meds and stuff...
I have emptied out my cabinets and give all my stuff away....
Jeff continues to attempt to you know..I have been rejecting him for lessee going on 10 years....
Please remove your hands off my hips or you will be missing your two front teeth soon...ahem
He thinks because he has no hair and i have no teeth (soon) we make a great couple....
LOL...i just don't think of him in that whey....i'm too tahd...as my friend socko would say.
My neighbor took my compost bin over to his home so it wont smell here...ewwww
I'm not making sense so I'm goink ta bed...each day pray for peace and happy....
Some day I may even laugh again....or even play drumz! We shall see!
Nothing prophetic here......juss regular stuff...
Bug In A Rug...

1 comment:

-Mirage said...

Didn't you just post a couple daze ago that you needed a Knight in shining armour? That would be you, he shows up to help for a bang, and you say no. Now that's what I would call a double standard. But what the hell does I know's?