Monday, June 11, 2007

Verbal Vomit Du Jour

Let's See. How About All You Ever Wanted to Know About Drug Withdrawal?
Nah..that's too ghoulish. I prefer to entertain. I'd sing but i still don't know how to get an mp3 and post it. If I had that down you KNOW you'd be hearing me daily. I'll have to checkout Gabcast. I really have had a hard time typing for about two months I must be going too fast. Carpal tunnel has been setting in.
Today I awoke blown up to trying to reinstate Klonopin thus bringing me to the hard cornclusion that my body demanded that I cold turkey. I have accepted this. Unusually easy for me as I know that often the hardest lessons take the longest to learn. My last BF wanted me OFF meds a year ago as he thought the meds were contributing to my muscle problems. Idiot here got to .5 and then could not. So a year later..ho-hum. So, here is my debut...climbing the walls.
I'm tired but am happy that I was able to meet a woman and small child and bring them into my home to see my dog and stuff...I was also able to take my best friend Carol into my home so ill she could not function...and let her cry and be warm and loved and fed w/organic veggies and rice and strips of beef. Orange slices and perrier. In two hours she was much better. I have a gift. It is taking care of others. Instead of looking at is as a hindrance I now look at it as a blessing. What I do I generally do out of love and kindness. I, myself often feel the need for this type of treatment but you know....maybe it will come. Maybe not. It doesn't mean I stop taking care of loved ones. I had a nice chat w/mom. A wonderful chat w/my friend Eric. All in all if I stay balanced maybe I will sleep a little w/out the meds. I know I will doze because I will know that I did not put a drug into my system. I have permitted myself to have a cocktail after dinner to stave off the muscle bladder symptoms of WD. For me this is a small price to pay for a few hours rest. I will not beat myself up. I am going to get in my Jammies and turn on the heating pad. I am going to LOVE myself. It's taken awhile. I am worth it.
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Sunami-zen

No comments: