Thursday, June 28, 2007

MY NEW ME CHEW FAST SHOUT IT OUT

I feel like I have been struck by lightening over and over as if someone were fashioning my new ME out of fire. MY-NEW-ME. Minumi? Now there's a word. Sorta brainfogged of late unable to piece together a sentence at times...having a hard time with comprehension and typing some day thus the blank blog. It seems like since I stopped that evil medication my circuits were short circuited and are having a hard time healing back. People expect an awful lot out of ya and of course I expect too much out of myself. Like I whip myself internally if i don't get enough done. Make progress. Why is this? Possibly a Type A overachiever. Multitasker. High-stress fast paced jobs. Never time to eat. ME-CHEW-FAST. Thas my cherokee name. heheheheh. What's that song..c'mon you know it?Whatcha gonna do? SHOUT IT OUT! Cherokee people....cherokee tribe...I forget the words.
I'm INANE today. Virtual exhaustion. Front and center. They say benzo withdrawal is like having the flu and together with "WHAT I GOT" its definately a SLOMO cocktail.
Boy would a cocktail taste goot! I have trouble with the loss of the giggly girl. The vodka sutra. Vodka and orange soda could NOT be beat. Them were the days.
Now iz serious somber times for this girl wanting a backrub and a huggety doo dah so bad (NOT SECS) yet staying solo out of preservatory masochistic madness.
Every thing accomplished requires rest. Possibly the disease of the 90's has nibbled my appendages until the blood drained out of me without me even seeing it. Work..do this...do that....git er done. I'm sooo tired as the man in Cuckoos Nest wanderd around saying.
So Tired. My sense of humor was lost on the RE lady today. Oh well not everyone can getje.
Blabadookie

1 comment:

janie said...

Dear Blabadookie,
reminded me of my niece when you signed as such. Keep on truckin and I will too.
Ar.