Saturday, June 16, 2007

Insecurity and Disconnection

Your Horoscope for JUNE 16, 2007
Insecurity may be something you'll have to handle today, Suzy. This can be even more so if there have been significant changes in your environment recently. On top of this, the increased pressures at work may have strained your nerves a little. Consider seeking out companionship with those that can help you to feel better. A warm hug or some soothing reassurances may be all you need to get back on track. Consider giving yourself some time to adjust to everything that's been happening.

I have finally through Clean Living and eating managed to calm my body down and clear it.
I had to reinstate the damn klonopin to .5 again as my CNS could not handle the rapid CT withdrawal.
They told me I had to do it slow but did I listen? I did try but thought I could do it.
It was a nightmare someone w/MCS could not handle as it caused my body to attack.
So here I am weak and shaky like a foal trying to do little things outside and then rest.
It's quiet and I'm not used to it. So I must get used to it. It has to be a lesson.
The CNS cannot handle stress or pressure or shouting or barking...NOISE! during a Cold Turkey WD.
I tried to tell everybody what I was going through to warn them If i was "off."
It's okay. The only thing I can do is get well, rest...read....miss my friends....kiss my dog.
Look at houses monday and keep on truckin'.
I feel lonely and unloved but I must get used to solitude. I always feel like i should be doing something.
Workaholic Type A. Guilty if I get nothing done. But i did do a few things just slower and more out of breath.
Back on Track...the sidetrack track.....until I can get back on the horse of life.
I'm talking to myself here but I will call Sallie Bones soon.
Love Sunami

No comments: