Friday, June 15, 2007

Extracting Info From Sally

This is gonna take alot of phone calls....Sally is into God and religion and I have to let her go off...out of respect for her sharing her knowledge and experience with me. I just started a notebook.
Thank God I cancelled that dentist appt. She said he would kill me. I have to now go to a Holistic Dentist in Colchester...Dr Liscio so i don't get dead. Luckily I spoke to him this morning. He was very nice. Most people who have environmental sensitivities "Get It". So I gave the dog a treat and I am feeling more hopeful. There is a place to get meat in Rochester and also in So. Royalton. Now to find money. As these places do not take foodstamps.
So many challenges. It's like going to MCS school. Learning how to live safely with this. There is a homeopathic remedy called petroleum that I must get so that I can desensitize before coming near fumage. This ia all going to take time. I am learning patience. Listening.
My life depends on it....no better reason, eh?
If I seem preoccupied just know that I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU but this is my BBC.
Total focus required. Serenity. No volatility at all to calm frayed singed nerve endings. No yo-yoing friends with my illness---I am learning this now by learning how to ride the attacks out alone without calling anyone. It is hard I find myself calling out for God when I never believed.
Total Calm

No comments: