Saturday, June 9, 2007

I Absolutely REFUSE to call anyone that loves me with this pain!

I have shared my pain with so many that love me that it is THYME to shoulder the load alone because I love THEM!....
Figure out how to make myself well..
Even if it makes me sicker for a time...
Because it is noone's load but my own..
Maybe doctos but I grant them absolution...
Because they "Did the best they knew.."
Noone is to be blamed for my own peril...
Just me and my stupid faith in medication...
I must just eat very little and stop the meds...
Although I am shrinking in body I am growing in soul and depth and forgiveness....take it all away.
God I Pray This Will Stop

6 comments:

-Mirage said...

If you cannot allow anyone with the same dilemma to experience this then how is there a way out?

-Mirage said...

Shhhhhhhhh..... ever hear about dem anger management groups? Why not turn this tiger around Susen?! Why not use it to your ad'vantga'rd or however you fucking spit it, either way, advice taken? Gonna be like one of those moments you feel the new day,
the new dayayayayayaYAY!
I feel strong, I feel rigid,
sleep until
the moonlite
from the sunlite,
sleep on time
sleep on tiiiiiiiiime
till the sunlite burns
till the sunlite burns,
till the sunlight burns...
IN YOUR HEART...
In your heart
in your heart......

Some of the best rap I have ever heard is Reggae Rhap as light trussses gooooo.....


~One of ur truest.

-Mirage said...

ok, everything I just said, I was not in my right mind to even no, that was not me.

-Mirage said...

A very strange feeling has come over me recently. It's interesting that you gave me some of the leaf that you were growing and tore asunder in your powerful windblown red hair split fuckingsplitpersonality moment! But, here I am smoking it. Guess next time gonna havatta ta tackle that see.ling theeng or sumpumptin. here is to the word asunder. nite
(Hope me didn'st make tookah mush gerbles.




Yes, you can laugh your ass off now......

-Mirage said...

What an honest post.
I pray in my own humble way with you..... where there is two, how does it go?

Anonymous said...

then you destine yourself to the wings, wings that Suzy, you will have to still learn, but the truth that you already know my very kind and loving and so important fwend......... those WINGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! one god for sakened flap at a time......
until you are Susan, the shining Susan, the sword bearing Susan,
of land and dreams come true.
what think thee of that fairest of Maidens...?