Saturday, June 30, 2007

Love Sees A New Color by Jodi Meadows


LOVE SEES A NEW COLOR

What if one day you woke up,
and you could see a new color?
Try to imagine it.
What would it look like?

A new color, unlike any you had ever seen before.
A color that had always been there,
you just didn't know how to see it.

What if you tried to show it to your friends,
and they just couldn't see it.
What if you tried to explain it to your family,
but they just didn't understand.

And what if one day you met someone
who could also see the new color,
and they introduced you to a whole bunch of people,
who could all see it too.

How would you feel about them?
I have gotten a glimpse of this new color in the last year. I ran towards it yet I ran from it. Like a moth to a flame. I felt that I would self-destruct If I stayed in the flame too long. So I ran from it. I did anyway......fall apart....it was not the flame...it was me.

No comments: