Monday, June 11, 2007

Boy How Do The Starz Do It?

Your Horoscope for JUNE 11, 2007
"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." This old saying, Suzy, probably applies to you today where household chores are concerned. You may start the day with good intentions, planning to get everything possible done around the house. Still, you may be too drained from yesterday's rush of activity and incapable of doing much besides recovering. Relax! It's OK! The chores have waited this long, they can wait a little longer!

Those of you who truly know me know that I have such pride in my home and yard coupled with a huge work ethic so of course I mowed the damn lawn yesterday (just cannot afford to pay someone however this winter I will work and pay someone ahead for it) and dug plantz and weeded sooo because I'm allergic to it and can't take an antihistamine me mussels are a tad swollen today. Fluid has seeped into the intercellular spaces like a can of paint dropped on the floor from the top of a ladder, the paint seeking to flow where gravity will have it end up. In my case the fluid explodes from my mast cells and oozes through Susan into her shoulders and arms as she sleeps like a wee baby. Ouch, as she emerges from her self-woven cocoon...that stabbing pain again-damn....that reminds me of an old Etta James song I love called Damn Your Eyes...I think I will post it and sing it today.....music is good for my soul.....
Have A Great Day!
Hurtin' Puppy Waiting For Her Prince To Come To Mow Da Lawn

No comments: