Sunday, June 17, 2007

Me...

I'm in deep water bailing...but I do know that someone told me that I had to do it alone...at that time i was angry and upset..but he was right....i can't let my ship bring another down...
so I will be learning how to live w/my disability alone in solitude and in cold turkey from klonopin which will be hell starting tonight...and I will get my strength from the love that I know is out there for me but that I can't hang onto because i would take you down with me.
I love you all...
Selfish Sunami

1 comment:

-Mirage said...

Your going to be alright. your ship might be sinking but the ocean floor below has that much more beauty because of it. Icebergs.... You see so little of them, but what you do see is monumentous! No need to fret so. You scratched your knees much worse than this before, when you were younger than you can remember.... it all just keeps on and on. Growing and flowing. Love, surround yourself with love. Just for this day, for this hour, for this minute, for this second,for this nanosecond... Right now is all there is. And in reality, you are just fine, right this moment.
*HUG*