Sunday, June 17, 2007

When Given No Choice But The Obvious

What does a Warrior do when given only one choice?
Accept the task ahead as a lesson?
Upon reinstatement of meication suffered almost anaphalactic reaction so....
It looks like it's back to cold turkey.
The Only Way Out Is Through.
I must eat correctly fruit and whole grains and juices frshly prepared with kale for calcium, exercise, breathe, meditate, drink calming chamomile tea, maybe take a few puffs, BREATHE very slowly in and out as if I wouldnt move a leaf with my breath.
ACCEPT the challenge. No stimulants, alcohol, sugar, stress, pressure....only classical and jazz music.
If anyone out there cares and has any advice for me please comment at this time. If I don't keep calm my MCS will flare.
I have tried this and only lasted 8 days...

I need all the help I can get...
Love,
Warrior in Progress
Sunami

No comments: