Friday, December 7, 2007

Today Went Great!

I bonded with my roomates family and we got him his money so monday I can pick him up from the hospital and take him to a bank to open an account and get his Canadian Money order. Then to the stock office to get his certificate and sell some stocks. He has 61,000 shares of a gold mining stock left. I am trying to teach him to be POSITIVE but he keeps being Negative so I am making all his problems disappear like only a friend can do. After we get some cash he can buy food and pay me rent and come home. He loves it here and I need the money for debt. The nicest part of today was hearing from his family that he had "changed" so much since he lived with me and met me. He was affectionate and huggy and kissed them as they left. He also did so much at my home that he never did at theirs. I just said I showed him love and kindness. He drives me crazy sometimes but he takes care of and respects me and my home. He's a great roomate when he stops talking...lol. He dwells in the past and the corruption of the government and the dept of defense. He's nutz yep but then so am I. Next to him I'm semi-normal. His cousin brought me his chainsaw and the back to the computer chair so now I have an excellent chair. I have two new speakers as well. They are going to put together some groceries for Victor to eat until he can get some. It was nice to be thanked and acknowledged for helping a stranger. The doctor and nurses keep thanking me...it's feeling all squirmy. Victor grows on you. I have to work with him because he is mentally off. He's a great shoveller and helper. I'm glad I could help someone. I have a friend who is 52 and just got put in a nursing home against her wishes so I need to get her UP and visit soon. Sometimes its our job to improve the lives of others and the reward is just seeing the person smile and getting that I love you. I just worked out well and will do so daily now. I should lose the 30lbs by February I hope. Atkins Diet for life-lowers BP, cholesterol and diabetes problems. I'm a meat eater. Veggies and salad and nuts.
Horrorscope said:
You just can' t win all the time. Yes, that fact will take some serious adjustment on your part, but you won't be disappointed if you pay attention to the end result. The war rather than the battle, that is. Don't invest too much energy in 'the small picture.'
Lovingkindness and respect for all........
Humble Pie

1 comment:

Madame7 said...

atkins will not lower cholesterol or blood pressure if you follow it the traditional way, eating eggs and dairy. It will only help those things if you limit yourself to lean meats and veggies. It definitely helps with blood sugar issues...