Friday, December 7, 2007

Do We Need Drama To Make A Relationship Work?

Do "Nice Guys" bore you. Does the hunt and chase and butterfly tummy make you hot?
If everything is going perfect do you get nervous?Do you start fearing he will leave you?
Does something HAVE TO BE wrong when everything seems to be going perfect?
It seems like a dilemma. Things go really great and then you reach this intimacy point where reality hits and are you both able to handle it? Then the "little things" start to bug you.
They get ginormous. Really fast. I don't know the answers I just know that the men that turn me on are usually no good for me. Just a blurb during the night. You keep waiting to meet his family and you don't. Your family comes to visit and he's too busy to meet them.
Then things start getting ukky. I guess I'm glad I'm alone now so I can figure this all out.
When they always say the right things do you sabotage the relationship because it is going too good? They have to be too good to be true....right? I'm not in this position NOW.
I have been. I miss the butterflies.
Butterflies Are Joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice post. Good to see you playing with butterflies... And they with you as well. Who knows Suzy, "The love you give is equal to the love to take." right? Do your thang.