Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm Still Suffering So I'm Not Enlightened Yet?

I still allow peoples comments and criticisms/judgements to aggravate me. I am NOT supposed to take these things personally but they are aimed directly at me. It is all a war of the EGO. I am going snowshoeing with my dog and my new camera. Then the gym and then to read more of The Power Of Now. I refuse to not blog because of the insults because this is my way of venting. the day I don't need to vent will be the day I am enlightened. I pray to buddha it will come soon.
Have A Day.....
Snow Bunny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It is all a war of the EGO."
I think you forget about the damage you do to people when you are angry. You do and say irretractible things. I think "It is all the ego of the WAR."
But who am I. Just fluttering by(e)

Madame7 said...

There is no reason to continue allowing negativity into your life. Cut off all ties to people who are anything other than kind, loving and supportive of you. It's ok to do this--you don't owe it to anyone to take on their anger in the midst of trying to process and release your own.

Sunamizen said...

You do as well. Don't point the finger unless it curves back atchoo.....
In my blog I posted a list of email "irretractibles" I received from ewe....
So the white flag goes up as I have better things to do than argue with you!

Sunamizen said...

Thank you Madame 7...I have tried to set myself free from this person but he continues to come back pretending to be so NICE...
at times he can be but after drinking way too much he can be a real ass.....
Today was GREAT.....hike, gym, tan, sauna and no negativity...
love..love....Tsunami