Thursday, June 7, 2007

Taper Schedule For Me To Be Followed Daily

Tonite because I can't remember anything I'm in too much pain---
Cut klon in 1/2 fast....scary but necessary---
.25 and 5-7.5mg valium liquid
Do this 7 days.....you may not sleep but its okay....people love you!
Which will be 6/16 Next cut...
.125 Klon and 7.5-10 valium
Do this a few days...maybe 5...
Then 6/22 Zero klonopin and 10mg liquid valium...after 15 remember you blowup----free glutamic acid..your brain is mush now..this post is to help you....
then after 7 days...start the valium taper...
every 2 weeks 10% which would mean week 1...9mg
week 2-8mg..and so on....
Klonopin is the hardest drug to get off of after .5 mg....I have to because it is a chemical I am allergic to....I have known this for awhile but have tried 3 Cold Turkeys and failed....
My nervous system goes into overdrive w/out the drug..bad withdrawal..been on it 2 years...
So hang on Little Suzy..your family loves you as do a few others...
Get past the pain and focus on being freee of the poison.
I can do this....fuck the people that say they love you but aren't there.
I don't care who thinks I'm nutz..try having seizures while you are trying to taper a med for seizures...
Because it may be causing your seizures....
Fukitol
(I WILL maintain my sense of humor and spirit despite it all)

No comments: